Monday, May 26, 2008

Tofu and Cheese


Ok so if you've been looking at my pictures on my Flick lately you might have noticed some really random (and hilarious) comics that I drew and posted. I was sitting in class last week and started drawing random shapes and ended up drawing a bunch of cubes. I then added eyes and stick arms and legs and voila I created two characters who would now be friends for life. I thought about what to name them and I thought to myself "hey these guys look like a block of tofu and cheese" and thus Tofu and Cheese were born.
I kind of doodle these every once in a while, have had bad ideas that ended up as eraser shavings, so far most of them have been good ideas that have made people smile, chuckle, or say wtf is wrong with you?
This is the album on my Flickr where I've been posting my creations
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24737890@N07/sets/72157605192180664/

No comments: