Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sorry!

I know I haven't updated at all this week but that's only because I've been going to class, get out at 4 and then do work and exercise and start homework at 9 and go to bed at 1, that's basically my schedule every single day. So I really don't have anything interesting to report back until the weekend when I have time to go out and explore.
Today I was supposed to go to the Beijing car show with a couple people but plans changed and I guess we're going tomorrow.
One thing that I constantly regret when I go out is sometimes I don't bring my camera and I always miss some old guy with a huge load of stuff on the back of his bike, or a really tiny fat dog, or a super cute Chinese baby doing something that would make you go "awwww".


Well today I was walking down the street and found this guy who was selling salamanders, goldfish, turtles, bunnies, and hamsters. I would have asked how much a super fluffy bunny is but I didn't want to dash my hopes if it was super cheap cuz I'd have to give it up a month from now.
This coming week is my break week, so I don't have class from tuesday until next monday. I've been lazy in getting those plane tickets to Hong Kong so there's a good chance I won't be going. I heard its been raining there every day so if I don't go it won't be a terrible thing, and a bunch of my friends are sticking around here so I'll be able to save money too if I don't end up going.

No comments: